Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Liebster Award Tag

Another Liebster nomination - thanks to Amy (blondeamy.wordpress.com). It's nice knowing that people are actually reading your blog, and that you are getting to know the person behind the screen as well. Also, what a shock, two posts in one day! Hope you enjoy. 

Rules of the Award post:
1. Answer questions that are sent to you
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers
3. Ask them 11 unique questions
4. Notify them that they have been nominated

Here are my answers to Amy's questions -
1. Who is your biggest style icon at this moment of time?
This is such a hard question cause I am not into fashion that much, at all, but in saying that Karissa Pukas is a beauty vlogger who has a pretty similar style to what I like and some of her lookbooks are really nice. 

2. Would you rather live without eyeliner or lipstick?
I could easily live without eyeliner! 

3. If you could only buy one brands products for the rest of your life what would it be & why?
NYX products - only because they have nice lipsticks and their foundation works really well with my oily skin.

4. What's your biggest guilty pleasure at the moment?
I've been watching a lot, and I mean a lot, of Geordie Shore... I can feel my brain cells dying.

5. If you had to recommend I buy one hair product what would it be and why?
Tresemme hair oil - it makes your hair feel really nice and gives it a bit of a shine.

6. What shop would you say you have spent the most in within 2014?
Priceline - no doubt about it.

7. You go into Boots to buy make-up wipes, what are you also likely to walk out with?
I don't live in the UK so I am struggling to remember what was at Boots from when I was there a few years ago now. From memory, they sell Benefit at Boots so I would probably buy something from that range - perhaps a primer.

8. Who do you think is the sexiest male celeb?
Let me just leave this here...

9. What is your favourite AW14 make-up trend?
I wouldn't say it is my favourite, but the blue liner look is pretty nice - but lets get one thing clear, they have to get rid of the 'invisible brow' thing because that's horrible!

10. You have $20 to spend, how will you most likely spend it?
Hmm, probably on some cheap makeup. 

11. What would you pair up with a little black dress?



My questions:
1. Makeup trend that has to stop?
2. Which 1 product could you not live without?
3. Woman Crush Wednesday?
4. Makeup icon?
5. Favourite High End makeup product?
6. Favourite Drugstore brand?
7. Would you rather go without mascara or foundation?
8. Favourite reality tv show?
9. Favourite summer fruit?
10. Bright Pink lipstick or burgundy lips?
11. Manicure or Pedicure?

Comment on this post when you have completed your nomination so I can suss out your answers!
monnii
xx

1 comment

  1. Hey Cute Girl!
    I really like your Blog. Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC?
    It would be so nice. But only if you like my Blog too.

    Greetings Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.