Friday 23 January 2015

Top 5 Beauty Products of 2014

I haven't made a new post in a few months - so what a great way to start 2015 than with a brief 2014 favourites.

I've been loving all of these products lately - especially the cleanser and makeup remover by Palmer's (love the coconut-y smell). I am also very disappointed that Lush only release Snow Fairy at Christmas time - it is my favourite time of the year because I get to lather myself in the sweet, fruity smell!

Leave a comment down below and let me know which products you were loving towards the end of 2014/start of 2015 (:

~Product List~


3. Lush Snow Fairy lush.com.au






2 comments

  1. Dr. Brandt pores no more
    NYX butter gloss
    Perversion mascara
    Body merry eye cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really tempted to buy some of the Butter Gloss - but I'm worried it might be too sticky?

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.