Saturday 9 May 2015

Top 5 Beauty Youtubers

As a makeup enthusiast I spend a lot of time on YouTube checking out all the makeup and beauty videos that are around - even if it means watching the same video several times. Because I love all my readers I wanted the share the top 5 beauty youtubers that not only are amazing but also sparked my interest in makeup and inspired me to start my own blog.



Karissa Pukas
Absolutely LOVE Karissa!! A Canadian living in Australia - does that mean I can claim her as an Australian youtuber? All her tutorials are amazing and always uses a range of high-end and drugstore products - which is an added bonus! She recently released her own range of lashes, SocialEyes, which look so amazing I've been tempted to buy some - and I never wear lashes!
Favourite Video: Neutral Eyes - Pink Lips






Tori Sterling
WOW! I love her tutorials so much! Tori is so talented for someone who is only 17 - I look forward to her videos every week. Seriously, her prom tutorials and get ready with me videos are the ones I have recently been looking forward to and I don't even have to prepare for a prom!
Favourite Video: Edgy and Girly Makeup Tutorial






Tanya Burr
Doesn't everyone love Tanya though? Such a down to earth youtuber with videos ranging from tutorials to vlogs - both which I love! Tanya posts a lot of tutorials that create amazing everyday looks and they never look like 'too much' which is something I love! Also, I really want to try a few products from her beauty range as well but I don't know where to find them in Australia!
Favourite Video: Selena Gomez Everyday Tutorial



Zoe Sugg
Like Tanya, everyone loves Zoella! Although she does post tutorials every now and again, I love her monthly hauls and favourites videos. Zoe is definitely someone that has inspired me to start beauty blogging and also seems to encourage me to buy so many products that I need (probably don't need them, but definitely want them!).
Favourite Video: Autumn/Fall Makeup


Manny MUA
Finally, Manny! Seriously Manny is fabulous and his tutorials are amazing and flawless, every single damn time. Okay so he is a male makeup artist but the looks he creates are absolutely amazing and he pulls them off so well! Seriously, all men should wear makeup - have you seen him?
Favourite Video: Silver and Purple Prom Makeup






Other notable mentions; Goss Makeup Artist, Acacia Brinley, Samantha (Batalash) and Shanxo

Who are your favourite YouTubers? I am always open to watching new people so let me know!


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.