Wednesday 20 May 2015

Easy Protein Pancakes


I made these pancakes this morning - as I'm starting my healthy eating plan this week - and they were so good so I thought I'd share the recipe with you. They are super easy to make and taste great! It was literally 2 ingredients - 1/2 cup ground oats and 3/4 cups of egg whites! I blended both ingredients in a nutribullet and it combined the ingredients pretty well. I also added a bit of water towards the end too. When cooking them, wait until the side facing ups gets slightly golden then you will be able to flip them. Because it is mainly egg whites they don't take long to cook and they don't fall apart. I added banana, cinnamon (which I was slightly heavy handed on) and honey to the top, but toppings would be endless.
Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think (:





Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

1 comment

  1. What an easy recipe!
    I've started a healthy eating kick this week so I should definitely try these out :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.