Thursday 14 May 2015

The Long Bob

Okay - so I did it! I made a big decision - something that doesn't happen often - to chop off my hair! Not all of it, just a smidge of it - okay quite a bit. For me it was quite a bit, considering I love my long hair! So, let's kinda discuss what actually lead me to this point.

PINTEREST.

Pinterest. I seriously thought that site was for mum's who stayed at home and did motherly things like cooking new, weird recipes and doing all their DIY things, but in actual fact, this site has become my life. Let's be honest, I'm a 21 year old, who lives out of home and dedicates her life to pinterest.

Recently - as I was scrolling through my pinterest feed - the idea of the long bob or the 'lob' was a recurring post and it really got me thinking. For years I have despised short hair - mainly because one year I got my hair cut short and layers were added and it seriously looked like I had the worst mullet and I belonged out in the middle of Australia - however, this latest trend had really spiked my interest.

I took the plunge and went for it - and I LOVE it! Couldn't be happier, it doesn't look like a mullet and it doesn't make my head look weirdly fat - and I am on my way to being a stay at home mum ;)
(Not really but hey; pinterest, the lob - I got it going for me!) I also realised tonight that I don't have many photos that accurately showed the length of my hair so I apologise for the lack of photos - but I definitely had to share this change with all my blogging friends!


Bit of a before and after shot - definitely loving the short, blunt cut now!
Tomorrow I plan on figuring out how to curl it - shall be a challenge!


Follow me on pinterest and keep up to date with my current favourites (:

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.