Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Favourites

Can you believe we are already half way through this year - these past 6 months have flown by! I haven't done a favourites post in a while and hopefully I can start making these a more frequent thing. At the moment, I am out visiting my family so I don't have any good photos for this post, unfortunately.



1. Green Jacket - I bought mine from Kmart here in Australia and it was down from $50 to $25! I love these jackets and have been keeping my eye out for the perfect one. I think it is a good staple for a winter wardrobe and goes perfectly with a basic tee or a striped tee.

2. E.L.F Eyebrow Kit - I can not recommend this kit enough. It is perfect - one side is gel and the other is a powder. Usually, I just use the gel and if I want to define the shape more I add a bit of powder too.

3. Makeup Sponge - Since changing my foundation to a more fluid formula, I've found the sponge to be extremely helpful with application.

4. Stiletto Nails - I've had my nails shaped like this for a few months now and absolutely love them.

5. GHD Hair Straightener - As my readers know, I recently cut my hair and this styler has been getting a good workout! Also, GHD's are just amazing! 

6. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - Hands down, the best concealer I have used! Perfect coverage and perfect shade. I got the shade light and it works perfectly under the eyes and just for basic coverage.

7. Fitbit - Since getting back into a fitness regime I've been using my fitbit more regularly and it is fab!

Link me to your favourites posts below.



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.