Thursday 30 July 2015

GlamGlow Mud Mask Review

One of the most hyped mud masks that I has been circling the beauty world - GLAMGLOW Youthmud Mask. I was pretty damn sceptical about this product, as everyone raved about it being amazing and I was pretty hesitant to think that a mud mask could do such wonders - I was wrong.




I'll get into the details first. I only bought a small 15g/.5oz jar from Mecca and it was a pricey $25. I say pricey because the jar is pretty small, although after using it I realised that you would probably get 3-4 masks out of it. I've only used it once and you can see how much it used out of the jar and I definitely think I could get another 2 whole masks out of it with leftovers to use as a spot treatment.

When I was at Mecca, I noticed there was 2 different masks - this one and one in a light blue packaging. I went with the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment and I will probably try the blue one next time. As I was applying it I noticed a few lumps in the product which, after a bit of research, I found was normal. The product seemed to dry pretty quickly - mainly on my forehead and the tops of my cheeks, so I applied it as quick as I could. While it dries - you do feel a slight tingling and it feels like it it getting tighter which is normal for most masks when they are drying. You can see in the photo which areas are still slightly wet and dry.

Remember how I said I was sceptical - NOT ANYMORE! It took about 10 minutes to dry completely and I went and washed it off with a warm wash towel. And I am not lying when I say the results were amazing! It cleared out most of the pores on my cheeks and some of the smaller ones on my nose and chin - I'm not sure if it is meant to 'extract' blackheads but they weren't as noticeable after the mask. The biggest thing I noticed was how smooth my skin was afterwards. I guess it is an exfoliant so it should be smoother, but not even after using my normal facial exfoliant is my skin this smooth. I now understand why people were raving about this product and I will definitely buy the larger pot when this one runs out.

Have you used this product? Let me know your thoughts (:


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.