Thursday 6 August 2015

July Empties

Can you believe we are half way through 2015 already?! Okay, I will admit I'm a bit late on this post mainly because I was collecting empties and there are still only a few for the month (oops) - but hey I gathered enough to make a (semi) decent post!




1. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Cleanser and Makeup Remover
Easily one of my favourite cleansers - so good it even made my 2014 favourites! It doesn't foam and works well with my skin and to be honest, my skin was, not terrible but, bad before I started using this. I already purchased another one and it's sitting in my shower. 

2. Clairol Nice'n Easy hair dye
My roots were getting pretty bad - they looked grey compared to my dark hair, oops! 

3. Rexona Motionsense Deodorant
Favourite antiperspirant that I've used - and I have already bought another 2!!

4. Schwarzkopf Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Shampoo
Like most of my previous empties, I love this product. Best shampoo for my hair and it smells amazing! I use the matching conditioner and hair oil from the same range and they all work well together.

5. Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub
Not to be repetitive, but I LOVE this product more than any of the others and I was really upset when it ran out. It smells amazing, works a treat and just leaves my skin feeling smooth and amazing. I was going to repurchase it but I have so many body scrubs that need to be used I think I will use them up first. 

6. Crop Double Sided Facial Wipes
Finally, makeup wipes. I usually opt for the cheaper ones that you can find at K-Mart or Target but recently Coles had these on special for 2 for $5 and seriously, once you use these you won't go back. They have an exfoliating side and a smooth side and works well for stubborn makeup and it isn't too harsh either. I still have 2 packets left so no need to repurchase these until they are on special again.


So, July empties complete. Do you like these kind of posts?
Let me know in the comments.


 

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

2 comments

  1. I always go through the Soap & Glory scrubs so quickly - they smell heavenly! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.