Monday 10 August 2015

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar swatch


I've been meaning to post about this for quite a while now and, like I've had this palette since May, I've been pretty slack. However, since the success of my last tutorial (which you can read here) I thought I'd continue with this post and show you the rest of the colours in the palette! I find it to be a pretty neutral palette with a few colours that add a bit of colour and over half of the colours are matte.



Quite a few of the colours didn't show up in my swatches mainly because they are quite sheer colours and also very very pale. From left to right: Licorice, Coconut Creme (which you can't see but it is a very sheer yellow-white colour), Nougat (which you can slightly see, it has a light peachy tone), Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar (is extremely light, it is a light pastel pink with glitter all through it), Puddin', Blueberry Swirl (also has shimmer to it) and then Peanut Butter.




The rest of the colours, from left to right: Frosting, Rum Raisin, Mousse, Caramel, Bon Bon and Butter Pecan (also really sheer and light but has a light orange tone and is one of the matte shades.



I really like this palette, I think it has really wearable, neutral tones that would suit a lot of different skin tones. Personally, I haven't used it a lot mainly because I don't wear a lot of makeup to work and I haven't been out lately. I'm definitely going to start using more now - I think I will make that a challenge for myself over the next few months.




Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

3 comments

  1. This looks so good, the shades are perfect for me! I saw this palette in Debenhams the other day and was really tempted by it!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest getting it! It is so worth it - and the shades are wonderful x

      Delete
  2. Ooh looks fab, just got into Too Faced, just purchased the leopard bronzer 😍

    Unicornmummy.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.