Monday 31 August 2015

August Favourites

And another month bites the dust, damn this month went quick! It felt like yesterday that I was writing about my July empties! I have a couple of beauty favourites this month and some are probably pretty obvious as I have raved about them already in the past few weeks - if I love them I'm sure you will too! As I only have a few beauty products - I'll let you know what else I have been loving this month!



 Beauty Favourites


  1. Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc) - Honestly, I haven't seen anyone post anything bad this foundation and I'm not about to start. Perfect coverage and very buildable (is that a word?). It also gives a flawless finish and covers blemishes very well.
  2. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser - A product that is new to my collection, but is definitely a favourite! I'm not sure if it was ever intended as a primer but it works well as one so why not? And it makes my skin so smooth!!
  3. Estée Lauder Mascara - Just an round great mascara! You can check out my review here.
  4. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette - If you use this palette - or the Chocolate Bar one - you will understand my love for this palette. Smells like chocolate and applies perfectly! I swatched the colours for you to all see them as well, you can check them out here.

That's it for my beauty favourites this month - so I thought I'd throw in some other notable favourites from this month as well.

  1. Pinterest - I am definitely obsessed - it is the first thing I check when I wake up now! My pinterest link is listed below so be sure to follow me there.
  2. Neko Atsume App - Who doesn't like cute cat apps? Apart from being in Japanese it's cute.
  3. Harry Potter series - I have rekindled my love the Harry Potter series and started rewatching the series.
  4. New Phone Case - I got the cutest phone case, I am in love with it! Check it out here! I got the Rose Gold one (:
  5. Black to grey hair - kind of a random favourite but I am definitely loving the grey hair look at the moment.
Lastly, I thought I would let you guys in on what I've been jamming to and reading this month as well!


Currently Listening to: Neck Deep - Life's Not Out To Get You album
Currently Reading: Beau Taplin - Buried Light book

Leave links to your monthly favourites :)



Pinterest: monniixx

Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.