Wednesday 12 August 2015

Recent Beauty Haul

Okay - yes I spent money. Yes I am stoked with what I purchased. Yes I wish I didn't spend it but hey, I'm over that guilt now so lets talk about what I bought! 




1. Models Prefer Contour Palette: Let's be honest, I didn't need another contour palette because I still have my Australis one, however who doesn't like a new product. I'm pretty sure it has recently been released by Models Prefer so I got a little excited. I bought it at Priceline for about $16 which I didn't think was too bad - it has 3 highlight shades and 3 contour/bronzer shades, like most palettes I suppose. I look forward to using this product too - I will definitely leave a review about it on my instagram when I get around to using it. 

2. Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc): I caved and bought this foundation. I have no will power at all. But hey, you always need a good quality foundation and I love having a flawless base too which is why I bought this product. After watching many Tanya Burr videos I decided this was the best foundation for me and I went to Mecca and got it with no hesitation. I use Mont Blanc which is the lightest foundation and has yellow undertones and also the coverage is perfect. At Mecca this product cost me $59 (I think) and it's worth it, it didn't come with the pump so it was an extra $5 (?) but I didn't mind spending that as I can reuse the pump when I get a new bottle.

3. NYX Pore Filler: Another product I heard people raving about. I have recently stopped using a lot of primer so with this product I just use it on my nose and T-Zone and it hides my pores perfectly. Also, it holds Sheer Glow well which is an added bonus as I am always wearing it! In Australia you can get NYX from Target - it took me a few weeks to find it as most of the stores near me had sold out of this product. The Pore Filler cost me $24 from Target.

4. Glam Glow Mud Mask: A product that I recently reviewed here - it is amazing. Go and read all about it. I only got the sample pot and it cost me $25 and I will get around 3 masks out of it which is great.

5. Daiso Pore Strips: I can't read Japanese so I'm gonna assume most things from what I can see on the package. Obviously, they are pore strips and work the same as most pore strips that you can buy, however, these are charcoal strips. It claims to remove larger blackheads so that was a selling point for me. I used one the other night and it got most of the blackheads out of my nose which is great and my nose wasn't really red afterwards either. At Daiso, these are $2.80 so I will probably go out and buy more.

6. Kmart Elastic Hair Tyes: Finally, these cute little hair elastics that I bought from Kmart for $4. They are incredibly soft and don't leave kinks in my hair which is definitely a fab quality and they also hold your hair back without being too tight and feeling like it's ripping out your hair. I love the colour of these too - I LOVE pastel colours and just ugh - it works with what I'm all about basically.

If you got this far, through all my babble, thank you! 
Stay tuned for my next haul which will probably be in a few weeks as I like to save money and then spend it all at once.

Also, please follow my new Instragram: @monniiblogsmakeup
xx


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

2 comments

  1. Hiya, came across your blog on Twitter. Let me know how NARS goes, I think I want to get it as well…

    http://www.thisissimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you started this off, absolutely brilliant and funny- I'm so glad I found your blog! XOXO Emma
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.