Tuesday 31 May 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Swatch

I am super excited to share this post with all of you, it is definitely something I have been waiting a few months for. The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette was released here in Australia on May 24th through Mecca, and has been hyped within the beauty industry for months, and now I get to share it with all my readers as well.




Top Left to Right:White Peach
Luscious
Just Peachy
Bless Her Heart
Tempting
Charmed, I'm Sure



Middle Left to Right:
Nectar
Cobbler
Candied Peach
Bellini
Peach Pit
Delectable



Bottom Left to Right:
Peaches 'N Cream
Georgia
Caramelized
Puree
Summer Yum
Talk Derby to Me


I just love all the peachy shades in this palette and that it also provides some really nice bronzes and colour. I have only used the palette maybe twice or three times since purchasing it but I love using Nectar as a brow highlight and running Georgia through the crease with Peach Pit on the outer corner.

I'm so keen to keep playing around with this palette and coming up with some nice colourful looks to share with you all.



If you have this palette, let me know your fave combo's!
Also, link me to your posts featuring this gorgeous palette.



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.