Thursday 26 May 2016

Açaí Bowl Recipe

If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I have been loving smoothie bowls lately, however the other day I found frozen açaí and had to make another one. These are perfect as a post-workout meal and it is my go-to breakfast as well. 



I always thought smoothie bowls were difficult but they aren't! The difficult part is making it insta worthy.

Smoothie Ingredients 
A handful of frozen mango
Frozen Açaí (half a block)
One and a half frozen bananas (not pictured)
Almond Milk

Blend all of the ingredients together and slowly add almond milk until it's your desired consistency, I don't mind mine being a thicker consistency so I don't add much milk at all.

Finally, I diced up some fresh strawberry's, slices of banana and some chia seeds as my toppings. Then I really wanted some more sweetness so I made a vegan chocolate sauce with maple syrup and cacao powder and it tastes amazing!




Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.