Sunday 3 April 2016

Everyday Makeup - Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar

Well, I haven't done a tutorial type post for a while so I thought it was about time I uploaded one.

Now, I know I've been absent for a while - I had a few computer issues but it's all up and running now so I'm going to be planning quite a few posts over the next few weeks. I haven't done a makeup look in quite a while and in true holiday spirit, I pulled out my Too Faced Semi-Sweet palette for this natural, every day look that has definitely been a go-to of late.


As you can tell it's a very natural kind of look and perfect for everyday wear which is why it has been my go-to look for the past month.

I'll quickly go over the base and then more detail for the eye makeup. I primed using the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm and then went it with Too Faced Born This Way foundation (Porcelain) using a damp beauty blender. Using my favourite Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer (Light Natural) under the eyes, down the nose, on the forehead and chin and blending in with the beauty blender again and finally setting it all with the Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder. Lastly, I added a little extra warmth to my face using the Rimmel Natural Bronze and finishing off my face with the Models Prefer blush. I haven't included a photo of all the products as I have used a lot of them in previous posts.

Now, it's no surprise that I used the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar for this look - I mean it's in the title. I really love this palette and think some of the shadows are so gorgeous and perfect for a natural look. I use Nougat on the lid and up to the brow bone just as a base kind of colour then I layer and blend Mousse and Peanut Butter into the outer corner and through the crease, lastly using Truffled I create a slight wing out and then blend it lightly into Mousse and Peanut Butter so it's a bit more subtle.

Afterwards I lightly apply Mousse to the lower lash line and take it about 3/4 of the way in and then highlight the brow bone using Coconut Crème (which also works as a good base for this look too). I change my mascara up a bit as well but for this look I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.


Do you use this palette? Please share any looks you've created using this palette.

Like always - I love reading new blogs so leave your links below.


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

1 comment

  1. Beautiful look Monique! Love the look of this palette but I'm holding out to buy the sweet peach one!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.