Wednesday 27 April 2016

Drops of Youth™ Bouncy Sleep Mask Review

I love product reviews, so I've got another for you lovely readers! I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this mask, I had seen it in one of Zoella's monthly favourites video and now that it is available in Australia I had to try it out.

This product retails for $49.95 and is available in store and online, since it is quite a hefty price I opted for a small sample which they were more than happy to provide.



To see what I think of this mask, keep reading...
I have always liked the idea of a facial mask that you don't need to wash off, so I really enjoyed testing out this product. The product claims to restore elasticity while you sleep so that your skin is left feeling refreshed and replenished when you wake up. Like it suggests, I use this mask before going to bed and after I've cleansed. 

When applying the product it feels a bit tacky and has a real jelly like consistency. You only need to use a small amount, so a little goes a long way! I don't fully rub it in, I allow it to sit on top of my skin just so that it can really sink in through the night. 

The results, when I wake up my skin is much more moisturised and noticeably softer. I think I would need to use this product more consistently to notice any changes in elasticity but it definitely leaves my skin feeling a lot better. 

Overall, I really like using this mask and would love to try other products that are in this range. If I could afford the full size I'd definitely purchase but for now I'll just scrape what's left out of my sample pot.



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.