Saturday 30 April 2016

April 2016 Favourites

The time has come for a new favourites post! Keep reading to see what products I have been loving this month.



Garnier 2in1 Express Eye-Makeup Remover - I recently bought this makeup remover and it really works wonders. It easily removes eye makeup and even waterproof makeup - which is handy for those waterproof mascaras that we all love!

Rimmel Clear ComplexionPowder (Transparent) - Another new product I've been trying out this month. I'm not too sure about whether it minimizes breakouts but it does help to set any concealer without creasing and mattifies the skin leaving a good shine free finish.

Essence Lipliner (06 Satin Mauve) -The first lipliner I have ever used! I love this colour - it's a nice neutral mauve and is perfect for a lot of nude lipsticks that I use. 

Essence Lipstick (02 Porcelain Doll) - A beautiful nude lipstick. Definitely recommend this lipstick as a staple in your makeup collection. 

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I love using this on my lower lashes because the brush is so small, it also doesn't transfer to my under eye area. It really defines those lashes a lot more.

NYX Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) - This is hands down the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. This is definitely my go to product and recommend you go out and purchase it. The pencil is the perfect width to create the best shape and tapers really well too.



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.