Friday 8 April 2016

Recent Beauty Haul

This haul is going up a little later than usual so you have probably seen a few of these items already - but hey, here is a collective post of what I've spent my money on lately.





Too Faced Born This Way foundation (Porcelain) - I love Too Faced products so this one was something I had to splurge on. At Mecca this retails for $68 - at the moment. Mecca have been adjusting prices a lot lately to compete with US prices and Sephora prices I believe, so that get's kind of annoying but oh well!

ELF Eyebrow Kit (Medium) - This is my favourite brow product so I've had to repurchase my previous one was drying up.

Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm - I am obsessed with lip balms and this one smells like peach and I love peach so that's why I got it basically.

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette - So so so stoked I got this palette!!! It smells so good too and I love Too Faced eyeshadows so I'm glad I got it. There will be a swatch post within the next few days so hold out for that. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - had to get it because of the hype and Mecca had it in stock finally!

Urban Decay Perversion mascara - I'm not really sure why I got this, I just wanted to try out a new product so I bought it.

Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer (Fair Neutral) - Okay, story time (kinda) my current Naked Skin is running out so I went in to get a new one and forgot what shade I had, so I am currently using Light Neutral and completely forgot and bought the Fair Neutral because I knew I was one of the lightest shades. Anyways! I used it the other day and it actually blends into my skin tone well so turns out I can use both shades. So yeah, I bought it as a replacement but discovered a new colour.

Rimmel Clear Complexion Translucent powder - I needed a new setting powder and this one was new and on the shelf at work so I just bought it. I don't notice much of a difference to the Rimmel Stay Matte powder though.

Colette purse - Not sure why I decided to include this but I saw a friend the other day who had one similar and I just liked the idea that my phone, keys and cards/cash can all fit in there so I bought one. And I really like this colour.


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.