Sunday 10 April 2016

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Swatch

If you have this palette you will know how beautiful and amazing it is! Gorgeous warm tones and lovely cool shades as well, plus that amazing sweet scent that Too Faced is known for! The Limited Edition Peanut Butter and Jelly palette. I have done swatches which will be included below for you to look at with a short description of each shade as well.



I tried to get it in the most natural light possible so hopefully you can see them well enough. So there are nine shades in the palette and are organised into three different looks - Soft & Sweet, Rich & Creamy and PB&J.

The order of the swatches is a little weird so bare with me, starting at the bottom of the swatches is the first three shades in the palette
Spread the Love - a really nice nude peach kind of shade with a slight gold glitter through it, it's really nice
Peanut Butter - a matte burnt orange shade, I've used this as a crease shade and it blends really nicely
Peanut Butter Cup - also a shimmer shade, kind of a goldish brown shadow


Bananas - a sheer gold shimmer colour again, a very smooth shadow as well
Peanut Brittle - these names are so cute! Kind of a darker burnt orange shade with glitter reflect through it
Jammin - a beautiful deep purple with gold glitter through it, I'm definitely looking forward to using this colour

Extra Creamy - unfortunately you can't see the swatch that well but it's a gorgeous matte white cream shade, so pretty and simple
Jelly - mmm a beautiful purple! I love this colour so much
Nuts About U - this matte orangey brown shade is so rich and beautiful, I have used this in my crease before and I really really like it

Do you have this palette? 

Also, would you like me to do a Face of the Day using this palette?

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.