Thursday 3 March 2016

February 2016 Favourites

Can you believe it's already time for another favourites post? Let's get into it!


Real Techniques Sponge - Of course I had to finally try this sponge and my old one was definitely on its way out so I went out a bought this one. Let's just say I fell in love with it! It's soft and when you dampen it, it blends the foundation so well! I love using the flat side to distribute the foundation and the pointed end for concealer - but definitely dampen it first!

Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc) - Everyone loves this foundation and for a while I was put off it, when I first started using it, it was a good match and blended well and then suddenly it started to move around my face quite a lot and look orange. All that is in the past though because using it with the sponge gives a perfect application, matches my skin and blends perfectly.

Models Prefer Blush (Summer Sun and Primrose) - I love both these shades for different reasons, the bronze one (Summer Sun) is a perfect eyeshadow, I love blending it on the outer corner and just gives a nice subtle colour. The blush (Primrose) is subtle as well and adds the perfect colour to my cheeks.

L'Oreal Manga Mascara - Not much to really say about this mascara besides the fact that it really lifts the eyelashes and lengthens as well. Well worth the purchase!

Revlon Transparent Powder - Ahhh, my absolute favourite setting powder! I love translucent powders just because when I have the right foundation shade I hate mixing a coloured powder over the top. I just love it.

Katy Perry Royal Revolution Perfume - I love all the Revolution perfumes by Katy Perry. They are very sweet and just refreshing. This one is almost empty cause I use it all the time, so I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Me&My Cleansing Shampoo - This is a product that I have recently added to my hair routine which was recommended by my hairdresser. It is lightweight and smells really good, but also cleanses my hair really well!

Lastly, it isn't pictured above but a special mention to Coconut Oil because it has been my savour this month! A few weeks back I got pretty badly sunburnt and this soothed and healed it so well, I'm just in love!

Like always, link me to your favourites post! 
I love checking out what other people recommend.



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.