Tuesday 2 February 2016

January 2016 Favourites

Well, it's the first favourites post for 2016 and lets start the year with some of the best products I've been using so far.
Lush Let The Good Times Roll - This is hands down one of the best Lush products I have bought and this cleanser is just a really great product. I don't use it everyday but when I do, it exfoliates and freshens my face. I really recommend this product - you can read a more in depth review here.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (110 Ivory) - I've been using this foundation for a while now and it gives the best coverage and matches my skin perfectly! The best thing about this Revlon range is that there are so many colours and undertones that you will find your perfect shade. 

Gorgeous Cosmetics 'Natural' Eyeshadow - I don't really have much to say about this shadow, but it was in the bottom of my makeup drawer so I dug it out and have started using it as just a natural lid colour. It has great pigment as well.

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer (Light) - On days where I want a brighter look I use this concealer mixed with the Urban Decay concealer and it really lightens under my eyes and highlights my face. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Light Neutral) - Everyone seems to love this concealer and so do I! The coverage is amazing. For a high end concealer - it is worth the money, this is the second tube I have purchased and I love it.

Rimmel Bronzer and Stay Matte Powder  - My favourite drugstore products at the moment! The bronzer warms up my face which is great during the summer months because I'm very pale. Another favourite amongst beauty bloggers is the Stay Matte Translucent powder - it sets my under eye concealer and doesn't look cakey.

Too Faced Melted Lipstick (Chihuahua) - If you don't own any of these liquid lipsticks you need to go out and buy one. I love this colour cause it is a great nude and it isn't too drying on the lips. I reviewed the four colours that I got here.

Nivea Men Post Shave Balm - Is it even worth me saying anything about this. You all know the hype and if you don't use it, go out and buy it. Using this as a primer makes my makeup stay ALL day, I kid you not, it is amazing. I wore it before I went to a gig a few weeks back, and after being at the front of the crowd in a hot venue for a few hours my makeup was still on my face. If that doesn't convince you then you need to try it for yourself.

CROP Facial Wipes - I've always loved these wipes - they are double sided, one an exfoliating texture and the other side is smooth. They are gentle wipes so my skin doesn't go red and they are just really good facial wipes.

Australis Contour Kit - Firstly, I don't contour so this palette might be kind of useless in that aspect, however I do highlight and I love the banana shade and the shimmering highlight. I use the contour shades as eyeshadow, as I only do natural looks they work great as an outer corner and crease colour and I blend them with the Gorgeous Cosmetics eyeshadow as well.

Okay, so I had quite a few favourites this month but I haven't done a favourites post in a long time so hopefully this makes up for it. 

What products are your favourite? 
Leave your January Favourites link below!



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.