Monday 18 January 2016

Glam Glow Supermud Review

I don't know what it is about mud masks but I just love them - in fact, I love all face masks! The latest mask that I was able to test out is the Glam Glow Supermud clearing treatment. I also did a review on the Glam Glow YouthMud mask, which you can check out here. If you want to see how it turned out, keep reading!
I've heard so many great things about this mask that I had to try it for myself. So when I was in Mecca the other day - let's be honest, when am I not in Mecca - I got a sample of the Supermud treatment. Mecca only stock the full size of this treatment and it retails for AUD$86. 



I only used the sample that I was given as a spot treatment, so I focused the product on my T-Zone as this is where my pores are most visible - in hopes that it would extract from and shrink my pores. While it was drying there was a slight cooling and tingling feeling on my face but it only lasted a few seconds. My skin is only mildly sensitive but I would say that the feeling is normal for most skin types. 

The great thing about mud masks is that you can tell when they are dry, this mask only took around 10 minutes to completely dry. After washing it off with warm water, the area was feeling a lot smoother, however, I did notice that it made the area a bit red. After moisturising it did subside, but there was no pain or irritation just a slight blush to the skin. 

I did notice that some of my pores were smaller and clearer as well, especially on my nose which is one of my problem areas.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this face mask however, if you have really sensitive skin it might be best to try another product or use it very rarely. It works really well at minimising pores which is great, but I don't think it is worth the price. You can get masks that work the same for a fraction of the price - so I don't think I will be in a rush to buy the full size product, although I do still have some of the sample product left over which will suffice for another spot treatment. 


If you've tried out this product let me know your thoughts in the comments (:




Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.