Wednesday 30 December 2015

Adore Me Lingerie Makeup Inspiration

Can you believe it's almost 2016! This year has gone by so fast and what better way than to bring in the New Year with new sexy lingerie paired with some of our favourite makeup trends of 2015.

I know that I don't do many fashion posts, but when I was introduced to the lovely Adore Me team I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you guys some of their pieces and a few of my favourites as well. And what better way to show them off than to give you some makeup inspiration with them.







Why be boring when you can add a bit of colour to your wardrobe. I love this royal blue kind of colour and the accent colour makes it look a little more elegant as well. Much like some makeup looks this year, a pop of colour can make any look complete. 

I loved this look on Kendall Jenner at the Cannes Film Festival this year. Adding that bit of colour really completes the look and adds that touch of elegance. Keeping the eyes neutral and skin bright and dewy, really makes that bold lip stand out. 



When this set was sent through to me, I instantly fell in love with the colour and what it was paired with. It really reminded me of a lazy day at home, something a bit more laid back. 


I'm going to go with a makeup trend that's a little more laid back and simple, yet still one of my favourite makeup trends this year. The simple winged liner with a nude lip - as shown by Ariana Grande at the Grammy's this year. 




Lastly, this two piece sleepwear set is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pastel/baby pink paired with black and the ruffling at the bottom of the shorts is so cute! 

The 2015 makeup trend that I think really compliments this set is a bit of an 'out there' makeup look but I think is it so cute and something I hope to try in the future. Unfortunately, I don't know the model in this image but I think the pop of pastel pink in the eye makeup is really cute and I think it matches this set really well.



Hopefully this post has inspired you to create some new makeup looks in the new year, and why not check out some other pieces from the Adore Me website. They have some beautiful pieces available at the moment and still have their holiday special online which is $24.95 for your first order (which is a $15 saving).

I will be posting about my favourite beauty products of 2015 within the next few days, so stick around for that post!



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.