Thursday 10 December 2015

Don't Give Up

Okay - yes I have been absent for a while again. This seems to be happening more often than not lately, and I don't really have an acceptable excuse. This blog is definitely just a hobby for me but that doesn't mean that I don't want to put 100% into all of it. 

My goal for 2016 is to provide so much more content for you all, and to really build on this hobby and make it something that I enjoy doing. Makeup, beauty and sharing my beauty tips with you all is what makes me happy so I'm not going to give up on that.

Expect more reviews, swatches, favourites, hauls and maybe even a few tutorials in 2016. At the moment, I am trying to get into the Christmas spirit so I will be trying to make a few Christmas-y posts for you all.

Leave some suggestions on what you'd like to see. I'm still trying to find my niche so I am open to try out anything. Thanks for sticking around and actually reading my posts - it means a lot that people are actually interested in what I post, kinda crazy really.



love & hugs,

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.