Wednesday 11 November 2015

Mid Week Review - Let the Good Times Roll Lush Cleanser

Recently I went into my local Lush store to check out some of their Christmas Limited Edition products and whilst sussing out the heavenly smells of Rose Jam and Snow Fairy the helpful staff suggested some other products that are worth trying out. Out of all the suggestions, I settled on a sample of the Let the Good Times Roll cleanser.


Here is my mid week review on this amazing cleanser!
It's hard to dismiss the delightful smell of this cleanser so it's definitely the first thing I want to mention. When I first opened the pot in store, I fell in love with the scent! Think warm, caramel popcorn and you'll be pretty spot on, it's subtly sweet which is really good and makes using the cleanser more enjoyable.

It is a gentle scrub, so when you use the cleanser it gently buffs and exfoliates the skin which for some people is perfect for everyday use. Personally, I've been using the sample every 2-3 days mainly because when I grab a small amount of product it feels quite oily and as I have combination skin I don't want to be fighting oil with an oily product, I do think that it would be perfect if you had dry skin though.

From what I was told by staff at Lush, the cleanser can be used alone or watered down to like a paste consistency which is what I have been doing and that way a little product goes a long way. It is a soothing cleanser so it doesn't irritate my skin in any way and the scrub provides enough exfoliation without being too over exfoliating - if that makes sense?

Overall, I would definitely purchase the full size product. It retails for $17.50 here in Australia, which seems pretty decent for a product that would most likely last quite a while if using it sparingly.

Let me know your suggestions for other Lush cleansers that you recommend.





Pinterest: monniixx

Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.