Monday 9 November 2015

Post-Workout Smoothie Bowl

Well, this is a bit out of my comfort zone for this blog but I really want to start sharing some simple recipes that I enjoy making with all my readers. This smoothie bowl has definitely become something that I make daily as a post workout snack/breakfast and it is so filling and full of fruit and all that healthy stuff ;)


How good does it look? I also really enjoy being creative with toppings, it really makes me motivated to eat healthy. Keep reading for what I used for this recipe.


Ingredients
1 Frozen Banana
1 Banana
2 Kiwifruit
Chia Seeds
Milk (can substitute with any liquid alternative)
Frozen Mango
Frozen Berries
Maca
Cacao
Muesli/Oats
Blueberries

It's pretty simple to put together, just add the frozen banana, half of the banana, a kiwi fruit, some chia seeds, frozen fruit, maca, cacao and as much milk as you want (depending on how thick you want your smoothie) to a blender and blend until it's all combined. Pour into a bowl and add whatever toppings you want. At the moment, my favourite is kiwi fruit, banana, fresh blueberries and granola/muesli.

Let me know what you like to add to your smoothie bowls or link me to some to try out!


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.