Monday 2 November 2015

Sephora Wishlist

Hello dear readers! Sorry for being absent for so long, I have been a bit lost on ideas and I really want to provide you all with content that is interesting and something you want to read. So, I am back and ready to get back into it all.



For all my Australian readers, you are probably aware that Sephora have just launched their Australian website and I am so excited. So, in light of the launch I want to share with you my 'Sephora Wishlist'.




Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter

TheBalm theManizer Sisters

Zoeva Rose Golden Palette

BeautyBlender



The only downside to the site so far is that it doesn't stock the Kat Von D cosmetics or Tarte - I'm not sure if that is because they don't stock those items in the Australian stores or what but it was a real let down. Let me know what you think.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.