Wednesday 24 August 2016

Ride or Die makeup products || Jaclyn Hill Tag




As you all probably know this tag has been circulating a lot lately, and I thought I'd finally share with you my Ride or Die makeup products. I will mention, I don't use a lot of makeup products but I have included the ones that I obviously do use and are my ride or die. If you haven't heard about this tag, you can watch Jaclyn Hill's video here.

Keep reading to see what products I have chosen!


I'm going to start out with base products
Primer - Although it isn't pictured, the Nivea Mens post shaving balm would have to be it. It's moisturising and makes my makeup stay all day.
Foundation - This probably comes as no surprise but Nars Sheer Glow is my favourite foundation. I'm getting the end of my bottle and my bank account is not looking forward to the day I have to repurchase this.
Concealer - Once again, no surprise that the Urban Decay Naked skin concealer is on this list. Super creamy and blendable and prefect coverage.
Pressed Powder - Revlon Colorstay Translucent powder has been my go-to. It doesn't look cakey and sets my makeup really well too. 
Bronzer - Rimmel Bronzer (I can't read the label I've had this product for so long!) and as you can tell has been much loved! It gives the perfect warmth to my face and I love it. Also works well as a light contour shade too.
Blush - I'm very new to this blush but can already tell I want another one. The Amaretto mineral blush is to die for. I love it and it isn't too bright either which is great.
Highlight - You guessed it, the Champagne Pop highlight is definitely my favourite highlight. I'm going to get this in a compact as well so I don't need to carry the whole palette. 


The eyes and lips section seems very small and I have now realised that I forgot to take a photo of the eyeliner, anyways I will mention it as well of course!
Lipstick - I'm definitely a fan of a liquid lipstick compared to a cream/stick type formula, I just feel like it is way more moisturising, so the Too Faced Melted Matte lipstick in Chihuahua is my favourite product! It is the perfect pinky nude colour and doesn't dry out my lips.
Eyeshadow - Is listing a palette cheating? The Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette is perfect. 
Eyebrows -  The Nyx eyebrow pencil, I'm actually shocked that I'm not including my dip brow in this but this pencil gives me the most perfect and natural looking brows and I find myself using this more than the pomade.
Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational. Who doesn't love this mascara? 
Eyeliner - This was really hard to choose but I'm going to have the say the Kat Von D tattoo liner. It makes doing eyeliner so easy.


So, that's my super extensive ride or die products.
If you've done this tag, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out (:


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.