Tuesday 2 August 2016

July 2016 Favourites



Well, it seems that I haven't done a monthly favourites in quite a while (I'm sorry!!) so I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and let you all in on what I have been loving throughout July! Also, can you believe we are more than half way through the year? I'm starting to get excited for the Christmas beauty releases ;)

Keep reading to see what new products I've been loving!
flat lay of all july favourites

Well I have quite a mix of high end and drugstore products this month, a few products that I have previously mentioned and even some new things that I haven't shown you yet. 

Firstly I need to mention my current life saver! Bondi Sands Liquid Gold. As a first time tanner this product was easy to apply and gave a nice bronze glow to my skin. It wasn't too dark and you don't need to wash it off after you apply. Definitely recommend you try this product if you are just starting out with tanning products - I'm looking at buying the foam tanner, so if you've tried it let me know if it's worth it.

Bondi Sands Liquid Gold tanner and tanning mitt favourite

Two palettes I've been loving this month are the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette. A lot of people seem to think the Sweet Peach palette is hit and miss but personally I love it. 

Everyone knows the Jaclyn Hill palette is gorgeous, so do I need to say anything else ;) I've been reaching for this palette more than I thought I would this month and I'm really impressed with all the colours and the colour pay off each product.

Last month I got the opportunity to do everyones makeup for my friends wedding, which I will do a post on in the coming weeks, so as this foundation was my go to I had to use it for her special day! The Too Faced Born This Way foundation in both Snow (pictured) and Porcelain are my ride and die foundations. 


infallible matte, jeffree star velour lipstick, eyeliner and concealer and mascara

Another foundations I've recently been loving is the L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation in Vanilla. I now understand why bloggers and beauty influencers have been raving about this product. For a drugstore product I would compare the coverage to Nars Sheer Glow - but obviously it's matte. I also love that I don't need a primer for this and I can apply it with my fingers and it still turns out perfect.

Sticking to base products, Maybelline Age Rewind concealer is another must have product. A little goes a long way with this product and I love the sponge applicator. It doesn't crease under my eyes either which is a massive bonus for me.

I've definitely been reaching for the Maybelline Master Graphic liner a lot through July as well. I'm terrible when it comes to eyeliner but this product has helped me so much! It makes it super easy to get a nice and even wing and can get right into the lash line as it has a 'marker' type tip. 

It goes without saying that the Lash Sensational mascara would make it to this list. I've been a little behind on getting this mascara and now that I finally use it, it's definitely my go to.

Last, but not least, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin. It is the perfect nude for me and the formula is just gorgeous. It goes on smoothly and evenly and it really does stay all day. It is definitely worth getting your hands on this product. I also use Unicorn Blood but not as much as this nude.


Well that's it for my July favourites - like always link me to your monthly favourites as I love to read what everyone else recommends!

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.