Saturday 23 July 2016

Makeup Haul



Well, as you can tell from the title I am finally posting my beauty haul! If you follow me on instagram you've probably already seen a few of the amazing products I have purchased but I think it's better to have them all in one place. For those who don't know, Sephora just opened a store here in Queensland and I had to go and check it out ;)

Keep reading to see what I got!


Firstly, I made an order on the Australian Sephora site. I've been dying to get my hands on the Shade and Light eye palette and the Tattoo Liner. I also figured that while I was at it, I'd get the Lock-It foundation (Light 46). It took about a week to arrive so I was pretty impressed with that and I can't wait to use the palette and post some looks using it. I will also upload a swatch and first impression post in the next few weeks.
Look how gorgeous these colours are ~insert heart eye emoji~


At the start of the week I finally went in store and was so excited to look at all the counters. I went in for the Becca x JaclynHill Champagne Pop skin perfecter and walked out with these four things! 

I love Champagne Pop!! and that bright pink blush
So I got the Jaclyn Hill palette that has two highlights, two blushes and a bronzer. I didn't have a decent highlight in my collection so I had to splurge on this one, plus it's limited edition, I couldn't say no! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (Light Brown) was a last minute decision. I definitely didn't plan on walking out with this one but I couldn't help myself so I picked it up as well as the double ended brush that goes with it. Lastly, I've been wanting to try the Sephora sleep masks, mainly because they are so affordable! I got the mattifying and anti-blemish Green Tea sleeping mask.
I will most likely do a first impressions and swatch post for the Jaclyn Hill palette as it is so gorgeous!!

I can also put together a review of any of the other products - just let me know in the comments.


These are going to be my most used palettes of the year!


Thanks for being patient with this post! I know I've been promoting about it for a while.

Is there any other products I should get from Sephora? 
Not that I should be buying more - but you can never have too much makeup ;)

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

2 comments

  1. Ooh 2 great palettes you picked up there! I wish we had a Sephora in London.. would be so much easier!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we finally got a store! Are you able to order online? It's definitely worth the wait if you can xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.