Saturday 10 September 2016

Recent Empties 2016



I don't think I have done an empties post in quite a while! This lot has been building up for a few months now (oops!). I am usually pretty quick to chuck things out but thought I'd hoard a few things to show you guys what I have been using up.


It seems that I have quite a range of things for this post including skincare, hair care and even a few makeup items. The haul isn't that big but at least you can see the products I've been loving. 


The Lush Dream Cream, I'm so sad that I'm out of this lotion - I tried to make it last as long as possible as it was the smaller tub and they don't sell them anymore. I will eventually buy the larger tub but at the moment I'm trying to survive without it.

Palmer's Exfoliating Scrub, I wouldn't rave about this product but it was good while I was using it. I haven't repurchased this as I am using a sample of another exfoliant and it is working a lot better than this one. I also want something that is slightly more gentle.

The Sephora Sleeping Mask (Green Tea), I got a few uses out of this product which I was impressed with. It was really hydrating through the night and my skin was definitely feeling better in the morning. I want to try more of the Sephora masks, so I'm going to order a bunch soon.


Girlz Only Dry Shampoo for dark hair, this product is such a hit and miss for me. Sometimes it works great and other days it does nothing. I'm not in a hurry to buy another one as I am testing out a new dry shampoo at the moment.

The last few products I am quite upset that they are empty, I also don't want to have to go and buy them again as they are more on the pricey side. Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc), I love this foundation so much and I am definitely going to repurchase it, no doubt about that. 

Lastly, the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealers (Fair Light and Light Neutral) you can see they are quite empty and are slightly drying up. I'm wanting to buy another one but I also want to try the Too Faced Born This Way concealer so I will have to check them both out. If you have any recommendations for concealer let me know.

 Thanks for checking out my trash. If you can recommend any other products to try out, let me know below!


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

2 comments

  1. Lovely items! The Lush Dream Cream sounds amazing, I'm lusting over the ones they have in the Kitchen at the moment, but sadly can't buy any for now :( is it easy to find your shade with UD concealers? I would love to try more of their products! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed the lighter shades of the UD concealers are pretty popular! But here in Australia I've been pretty lucky to either get one or the other xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.