Sunday 2 October 2016

Blogging Goals for 2017



I've finally realised that setting goals will help me achieve a lot more and allow me to expand my blog a lot more as well. Honestly, I am the worst at sticking to my goals but hopefully this coming year will be different!

It took me quite a while to get this list together as I really wanted goals that would be achievable, but hey I got there in the end. They are quite statistics based, but at the moment I really want to grow my audience and following before focusing on anything else. I do think they are very achievable and I plan on updating you all along the way.

I really wanted to share with you all my blogging goals for 2017, and how I plan on reaching them.

1. Have a consistent blogging schedule - I've been struggling with this lately, however I do have a journal where I am hoping to track my schedule and hopefully stick to it. Also just writing posts in advance so that I always have something available to post when I get busy is really going to help me out.



2. Post more lifestyle related posts - I feel like I really want to expand my content a bit and include more blogging tips and lifestyle related posts. I do enjoy reading these kind of posts and I'd love to give it back to you guys as well. 

3. Hit 500 Twitter Followers - This has been something that I have been struggling with. Gaining organic followers is going to be my biggest goal and although the amount is small I am hoping that it will be manageable. I do plan on being more interactive on Twitter and scheduling tweets throughout the day. I want to start tracking these statistics in my journal so I can see how fast it grows.

4. Hit 300 Instagram Followers - Like twitter followers, I am struggling to gain followers on my Instagram. I've been reading other peoples advice and decided to have a bunch of posts available on my phone ready to upload at intervals throughout the day. I also want to dedicate time to going through relevant hashtags and interacting with fellow beauty accounts that way. Much like my previous goal I want to track the statistics in my journal, hopefully having a visual will motivate me more.

5. Hit 100 on Bloglovin - I feel like I don't need to repeat myself with this again, so hopefully linking to my Bloglovin account daily will help draw traffic and hopefully potential followers to my page. Tracking my Bloglovin followers will also be in my journal, I'm a visual learner so I want to be able to physically see the improvements. 


I honestly think I can achieve these goals within the first 6 months so wish me luck! 

What are your goals for the next year?

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png

Follow my socials and keep up to date with my latest posts


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.