Saturday 22 October 2016

Christmas Beauty Wishlist

I'm back again with another wishlist post! If you haven't seen my previous wishlist, you can read it here. A quick little update, I ended up getting 4 out of the 6 things on my last wishlist so hopefully I can acquire some of theses ones as well.

I've seen these products being raved about within the beauty community and I'm dying to get my hands on them. I have linked the Australian websites for your convenience, however if you are an overseas follower I'm sure these are readily available to you on either Sephora or even Beauty Bay!





IT Cosmetics CC cream

I love the look of this product! The high SPF is something that really appeals to me as there are many days where I forget to apply any SPF so it'd be nice to just have it in my foundation already. I also feel like it would be a one step base, as it is a CC cream it would colour correct any dark circles or blemishes so I wouldn't need a concealer. I am super excited to be able to try this product but Sephora seem to be out of stock of the lighter colours so I'm jumping on that waitlist.





Too Faced Born This Way Concealer

Surely you knew this would be on my list! If you follow me on twitter I have mentioned it quite a few times. This concealer has been out for quite a while now and I still haven't managed to get it. I love Too Faced products and every time I see this in Mecca I am so tempted to buy it but I stop myself each time. I'm trying to get the Very Fair shade but they are out of stock in store so hopefully within the coming weeks they will get more in.


Nars Creamy Concealer

Okay, I have been eyeing off this concealer for a while now too. My all time favourite concealer is the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer, and I just can't quite bring myself to switch it up. Of course, I've heard mixed reviews - some people love it and others say it creases under eyes which is something I don't want. I will probably end up buying it to try out anyways, besides you can never have too many concealers ;P



RCMA No Colour Powder 

Yeah, I can't believe I haven't bought this yet either, absolutely everyone talks about it and I still haven't bought it. Probably because I've been too busy buying new foundations which are no doubt useless without this product. Although, in my defence, every time I go to buy it it's out of stock and the sites that are in stock take ages to ship. I know, it's such a first world problem but I'm super impatient.



ABH Modern Renaissance

I swear everyone has this palette already except for me. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to get it from a US site and pay ridiculous amounts for shipping but I'm almost thinking that it's totally worth it.

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Foundation 

Lastly, another foundation. I'm guessing this is kinda like the IT Cosmetics CC cream but of course I still want it. I am a little worried though as I've heard the All Nighter foundation oxidises and I don't want to pay ridiculous money for this to change colours on my face. In all honesty, I will probably get a sample as Mecca do awesome samples - which is why I love that place!


Have you got any of these products? Which ones should I list as a priority?


 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.