Sunday 12 February 2017

Valentines Day Look

Hey guys! I'm back with another makeup look, this time it's a collaboration with Veronica. We both decided to do a Valentine's day look using the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. Be sure to check out Veronica's look on her Instagram!



To start off the eye look, I used the Too Faced Born This Way concealer and then set it using the shade White Peach  from the palette. To start building up the peachy tones through the crease I used Georgia and Puree, then added Just Peachy and Candied Peach to add in the pink tones. It took quite a while to get those colours to build up but I kept blending and adding colour.

To add some more depth and smokiness, I started to add in some of the Peach Pit shade, however this shadow isn't super pigmented so I went back in with Charmed, I'm Sure and smoked out the outer corner. I really wanted the lower lash to stand out so I used Delectable with a flat brush and really pressed that colour into the lower lash line and gently blended it out. To highlight the inner corner and brow bone, I used Nectar and coated my lashes in the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and that was the final eye look.



For the rest of the face, I used the Too Faced Hangover primer and then went in with a damp sponge and applied Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc. Under my eyes and in the centre of my face I blended out the Born This Way concealer.

To add some colour I used the Nars Liquid Laguna bronzer and then set that using the Nars Laguna bronzer. On the rest of my face I used the RCMA No-Color powder to bake under my eyes and set the rest of my face.


For my eyebrows I used the ELF Eyebrow kit then used the Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild and went over the top of that with Nars Hot Sand highlight. To finish off the look I used the Too Faced Melted Metal lipstick.



I hope you liked this Valentine's Day look. Be sure to follow my Instagram and to check out BeautybyyVee as well.

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.