Thursday 9 March 2017

February 2017 Favourites


Well, I've been a little slow getting this favourites post together but I finally have it sorted, my February favourites! I feel this month I'm a little short on favourites but I have a few new items I'll share with you anyways.

Firstly, an old favourite the Nar's Sheer Glow foundation (Mont Blanc). I recently ran out of this foundation and definitely needed to stock up again. I love that it is lightweight and isn't completely matte. 

Another oldie that I've been loving is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper), this product is still amazing to me. It is super long lasting and I love the brush tip, it creates the perfect winged liner.

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is clearly a favourite. I'm fairly certain I mention this product in every monthly favourites post but I've been using it so regularly this month I'm surprised I haven't run out!


Now a few products that are new to me, firstly the RCMA No Color powder. I can now see why this product is so hyped - it is a great setting powder. I don't necessarily 'bake' my foundation or concealer so I don't use it for this purpose, however I do find it makes my makeup last all day and prevents creasing.

The Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild is a product that I questioned buying for months and finally I bit the bullet and bought it. It's actually quite a subtle blush which is what I look for in a blush as I don't like having a bright blush. 

Lastly, a few skincare products that I've been using. I've heard about the Aveeno range for quite some time and I recently bought the Daily Scrub and Daily Moisturiser and I have been loving them. My skin has definitely improved, even though I don't have too many skin issues normally, and is actually much brighter. 

I am a sucker for Micellar Water and this Amie Gently Cleansing Micellar Water* is great! I normally use the Garnier Micellar Water but find that it stings a little sometimes, however this one doesn't. It is mostly natural products so it feels nice and refreshing and also smells amazing.


If you missed my previous favourites post, you can read it here.
Also I've been quite active on Instagram lately, you can follow me here.
 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

*The Amie Gently Cleansing Micellar Water was sent to me, however I am not paid for this review.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.