Thursday 6 April 2017

Printiki Review: You Are Worth Printing!

I'm sure you've noticed that everyone is literally attached to their phone these days, and with that would come so many photos that are daily memories. With the current social media outlets that are available we find ourselve sharing so many of these memories over the internet, but I think it is really important to have those photos printed.

I was incredibly lucky to have been approached by Printiki, which are a photo printing company, who allowed me to print 30 photos. I can stress how easy it is to order prints through this service, you can upload photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google and even from your computer and they deliver them straight to you! 


There's a variety of styles to choose from, however I was offered the Square M prints and they are a perfect size to keep in my diary or even just on my bedside table. The sizes are almost endless, from square polaroid style photos to retro landscape prints, you are also able to order photo books and posters (unfortunately aren't available to ship to Aus)! 

Shipping your prints to Australia are so affordable too! $4.95 for economy and only $10 for tracked shipping. Go and check them out!


I'm all about having keepsake type photos, so I decided to print a few photos from a friends wedding, a few quotes and just goofy photos of my friends and family. I love how they turned out and I'll definitely be ordering more!

From my experience, it is incredibly easy to use. It's as simple as uploading your photos and choosing which style you are wanting - personally I love the Square M prints. I'm so happy to have these prints now, and I think it's definitely worth spending the money to get them. Plus the prints are exceptional quality!

If you are after inspiration, check out the Printiki Instagram - they share some amazing DIY's and inspirational posts.


 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.