Monday 23 June 2014

Monday Rambles

Sorry for the slightly late blog, I only remembered when I got home from work that it was Monday and that I had forgot to write up a post. Because I was unorganised and had nothing planned for tonights post I thought I'd just talk about the past week and what's been going on. Next week will be back to a lot more structure, anyways I guess I shall move on.

I've been trying to pick up a few extra hours at work so that I can afford to go away (and buy concert tickets) but it hasn't really been working, but it's really hard to get another job on the coast so I suppose I'll settle with the hours I am getting. I've also recently joined a gym! Yep, I'm going to, attempt, to get fit before I go away in September. I never realised that I actually enjoyed going somewhere else, like a gym, to workout. I can just put my music and do a circuit and it works well. Another thing that I have been trying to organise is enrolling in a makeup artistry course, which will hopefully be finalised by the end of the week.

Makeup kind of started out as a hobby but I've started to think that it is definitely something I want to work with in the future. Also, many of you wouldn't be aware that I am currently taking part in an Entertainment Industries course at university which will hopefully allow me to book tours/artists and manage bands and all that kind of fancy stuff. At the moment, I'm getting a bit of experience with a Sydney company that allows me to book their gigs that come up to Queensland. So that's a bit exciting.

I recently downloaded the new Ed Sheeran album, X (Multiply) (that came out today in Australia) and I am so impressed with this album. The songs are all so diverse and I guess that's what has kind of hooked me in. I was listening to it at gym today and the song 'Nina' got stuck in my head for the whole day. Overall, I suggest you listen to that album!

Anyways, I mainly want to know what you guys want me to review or check out. I think I will do a post later about my skincare routine and maybe even a favourite/not so favourite items post, so let me know what you think.

Once again, I'm sorry today's post wasn't anything structured - I got really unorganised with gym, work, emails etc. so next week will definitely be more planned and organised.

monnii
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.