Monday 9 June 2014

Ulta3 Nail Colour review

I recently noticed that my work sells Ulta3 nail polishes and I have been on the look out for a nice, neutral colour. These polishes are only $2 at Coles, which is pretty good for a decent product. I ended up buying this cute colour, Soft Hydranea, and it's like a pastel blue when you apply it.
I'm pretty impressed with the coverage of the colour too. After applying a first coat, I didn't think that a second coat would really be needed but I eventually painted them again. The second coat really makes the colour a lot more bolder, so if you are using this product make sure you apply a second coat just to get a nice finish.
I also purchased the Ulta3 non-chip top coat from Coles as well, which was also $2, and it is an excellent top coat. My nail colour lasted a lot longer than it usually does after I used this top coat, which I guess is the point of a top coat.

For a product that is low cost, it is really good quality, so I think I will be buying more of these. I bought a French Pink colour as well as a kind of nude colour so I will see how that one goes later on. If you are in Australia you can get the Ulta3 range from Cosmetics Fragrance Direct and, obviously, Coles. I'm not sure if Target or Chemist Warehouse stocks them but you can always check there just in case.



monnii
xx

Be sure to follow me on bloglovin to get all my latest posts (: 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.