Monday 2 June 2014

Nivea Lip Butter Review

Okay, so this is my first post and I am so excited to be able to start blogging more. As it's coming into Winter in Australia I've been looking around for moisturising lip products. Previously I was using eos products and they were good and lasted me the whole season, now that the weather is back I was on the hunt. On my usual Tuesday shopping trip, I found the Nivea Lip Butter on special for half-price at Priceline for only $2.80 (approximately).
So, I bought the Caramel Cream one and the Vanilla and Macadamia pot. Both of them smell amazing!
I usually put this on before I go to sleep and after I have a shower in the morning and it moisturises my lips for the whole day/night. You only need a small bit of the butter, so I think it will last well past the season. The only thing I don't like is the little pots because I hate using my finger to apply it, but who cares!

Nivea is a good brand and for only $5.69 (rrp) I would recommend you buy one! For anyone in Australia you can get them from Priceline, Target and major Supermarkets. Also, Priceline are having 25% off the Nivea Lip products at the moment.

Let me know in the comments what you think of the Lip Butter and if you buy one (:

monnii
xx



2 comments

  1. I tried to find this in price line when they had the sale but they didn't have it! I was so bummed haha Im a sucker for caramel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice! As soon as I saw them come on sale I knew I had to get them haha

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.