Saturday 26 November 2016

Christmas Gift Guide

Wow! Can you believe it's less than a month until Christmas? This year has flown by, but I am totally ready to get into Christmas mode and start spoiling my friends and family. As much as I love treating them I always struggle to know what to get them, so here is my Christmas gift guide for 2016!

Firstly, I'd like to mention The Lifestyle Blogger, who has a gorgeous store with gifts ranging from bags, scarfs, homewares and my favourite, candles! A lot of their products will be listed through this gift guide so hopefully you can find some cute gift ideas from their store.


For Your Mum





For Your Sister





For Your Best Friends




Hopefully this helps you decide, or gives you an idea on what to buy for Christmas. You can find heaps more items like these from the Lifestyle Bloggers store and they are all very affordable!

I will be adding a gift guide for all the Dad's and Brothers out there! So stick around for those ones.

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin twitter instagram pinterest facebook

2 comments

  1. Just found this post through your Bloglovin' - love how clean the pics are! I also love anything copper as much as the next blogger haha! Great post keep it up xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Copper is such a great trend - I love it. xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.