Saturday 5 November 2016

October 2016 Favourites

I haven't done a monthly favourites post in a while so you'd think I'd have a few products saved up, but I definitely don't haha! They are all quite new products that I don't think I have mentioned on the blog lately but if I have I'll link back to them so you can get a bit more info if you need it.

Let's get into this months favourites!


This is the first Australis foundation product that I have tried and I have fallen in love with it! It's glowy but still provides coverage. I love it. I used it in my Spring makeup tutorial and really loved how it applies and blends on the skin.


I have been loving this Kylie Lipkit in KoKo K, it is my go to colour lately. It's a gorgeous nude pink colour and I love how it feels on my lips, I used it in my tutorial as well.


Another lip product that I love is this Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin. It is the perfect nude for me and when I'm not using the Kylie one, this is what I reach for. It is one of my favourite liquid lipsticks and you can see the rest of my favourites here


This one has been a very recent purchase and if you follow my Instagram you'll know all about it! The Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette. I absolutely love this palette. It has the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers and love the neutral colours and those gorgeous red shades at the bottom. I will be doing an in depth swatch and review in a few weeks.


Another Australis product that I've been loving! This Primer is actually a really great product and is super affordable. It's replaced my Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm - it does have a silicone feel but states it's silicone free which is great. Although I wouldn't recommend using it with the Too Faced Born This Way foundation as I've found it makes that foundation separate. Of course, paired with the Australis foundation it works great.


I've been wearing a lot of winged liner looks lately, I love having a flawless base and just adding a simple wing I feel like it is quite sophisticated. This Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper is hands down one of the best liners I have used. It doesn't budge at all and it makes drawing wings really easy with the brush tip.


And we've come to the end of another favourites post! You can read my previous monthly favourites post here. Also, link me to your favourites posts - I'm always looking to try new products.

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

1 comment

  1. That eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous, so need to try that out :) Great picks!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.