Monday 14 November 2016

Date Night Makeup

Hey guys! I have another makeup look to share with you all but this time there's a twist. I've teamed up with Adore Me again to show you all my favourite bra and panty sets for date night! You can check out my previous post with Adore Me, here and my previous tutorial here.

I have come up with this smokey eye look that was inspired by Bella Fiori, and paired it with two lipstick options, so I really hope you like it and let me know if you try it out as well.



To start out with this look, I used the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer to prime my eyes and set it using Charmer and Flowerchild from the Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette. I used this palette for the entire look, so no need to dig out all the neutral palettes for this look. Then I used Sweetheart and Rebel through the crease and blended it upwards.

To create the dark smokey lid I mixed Leader and Activist and pressed it onto the lid to try and get as much pigment on the lid as possible. After that was on the lid I used Sweetheart and Rebel again to help blend it all out.


Before I finished the eyes, I went on to my base. I used the Too Faced HangoverX primer and then went on with the Born This Way foundation in both Porcelain and Snow and blended it all in with a Real Techniques sponge. For under the eyes I used the Too Faced Born This Way concealer in very fair and then set my whole face using the Revlon Translucent powder.

I then used the Revlon Sculpt and Highlight kit in the contour shade to add a light contour and the bronzing shade over the top to add a bit more colour and topping it off with the light pink blush from the ELF Blush palette and using Funnygirl from the Tarte palette as a highlight.

To finish off the eyes, I used a pencil brush and blended the two darker shades along the bottom lash line and blended it out then coated the lashes with the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Lastly, I filled in my eyebrows using the NYX eyebrow pencil and added Funnygirl to the brow bone and inner corner.


I decided to add in two lip colours as it goes with both a nude and a dark lip. I used Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin for a nude look and then switched it out for the shade Unicorn Blood and realised that they both look really good so I included both options.

Finally, my go to lingerie for date night - I love having a matching set, not only does it look good but I feel like I have my life together! I feel like this a real sexy look when paired with the dark lip so I suggest going for a cute lace detail set, like this Julie Contour set.


For a more subtle and relaxed look, I love this nude Paris Unlined, lace detail set. I think it is actually quite sexy and classy.


Discount Codes*

AUTUMN5 $5 off one Bra

AUTUMN25 $25 off two
AUTUMN40 $40 off three
 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook
*These are NOT affiliate codes, therefore I do not benefit from them.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.