Wednesday 21 December 2016

Blogmas: 2016 Favourites

The countdown to Christmas is getting smaller! There's only 5 days until Christmas! This blogmas post is slightly late as I just got a terrible cold and was in bed all day so I didn't have time to post this so today I'm going to share with you my favourite beauty products of 2016.


Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Light Brown
----
I've been loving this Jeffree Star liquid lipstick formula, it was the first I tried and it isn't too drying on the lips, plus this colour is a perfect nude. Before applying liquid lipstick I always moisturise with this Nivea lip balm, it's perfect. My all time favourite high-end concealer - everyone needs this in their makeup bag. Eyebrows have been a big thing this year, and this dip brow from ABH is actually amazing, and it lasts all day.



ELF Blush Palette
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
Revlon Colorstay Translucent Powder
---
There's been so many mixed reviews on this Too Faced eyeshadow palette, but honestly it's been my go to palette for the better half of this year. I love the orange and brown shades, also the subtle pink shades are great too. I've been loving this ELF blush palette too, for an affordable palette it is great quality. I find it really hard to find a drugstore setting powder that doesn't make my high-end foundations oxidise or seperate, however this powder is amazing! I love it.



Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
---
My top two mascaras - one high-end, the other drugstore both are great. If you are in need of a great eyeliner, this tattoo liner from Kat Von D is amazing. It is also very longlasting and is perfect for beginners. Lastly, the Too Faced foundation is probably my holy grail foundation. It is a perfect match to my skin tone and can be very buildable, I love it.

Once again, I'm super sorry this post is late. Hopefully the others are out on time too.

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.