Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas: Recent Beauty Purchases

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen most of these products that I bought in the recent Cyber Weekend sales, I didn't go crazy but I got what I wanted. For Blogmas Day 9, here are my recent beauty purchases!


Firstly, I went a little Sephora crazy. I bought the ABH Modern Renaissance as I do believe it's the most talked about product of 2016. I've used it a few times and I'm loving it. The shades are absolutely beautiful and I'm sure I'll be purchasing another one soon.

The IT Cosmetics CC+ cream has been on my wishlist for a while and during their Black Friday sale I had to grab it. It's perfect for an everyday foundation as it provides good coverage but doesn't feel heavy on the skin, plus I don't need to powder with this foundation which makes it super easy in the mornings.


I've been a bit Tarte obsessed lately so I wanted to try out the Tarteist gel eyeliner. I've got a few mixed feelings on this product at the moment but I'm still trying to work on it so hopefully I can get the hag of it and end up loving it.

I also got a deluxe size of the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara to try out. So far I'm loving it and will probably get the full size in the new year.



Next up, a mini Colourpop haul. I have a few of their liquid lipsticks so I thought I'd try out their matte stick formulas. I do love the formula so far. I got the shades Lumiere and Goldie - which I'm sure will come in handy over the Christmas celebrations.



Another product from Colourpop that I managed to pick up was the Super Shock shadow in Amaze. I really like their eyeshadow formulas, they are really creamy and super pigmented.

All the online shopping was followed by a little stop by Mecca to pick up this Too Faced Melted Matte lipstick in Cool Girl. A nice brown, nude shade that I am absolutely loving! Plus this formula doesn't dry out your lips and provides a stunning finish.



The last lip product I managed to pick up was this Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin, a shade I've been wanting to try for months. I got this from Princess Polly and the shipping was super fast so I think I'll be ordering J-Star from them more often.

That was my recent little beauty haul, that I'm a bit late on sharing but hopefully you see some products that you'd like to try.

Let me know if any of these are your favourites in the comments below!

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.