Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas: Favourite Christmas Releases

Welcome back to Blogmas! For Day 3 I thought I'd talk about some of my favourite Christmas beauty releases for this year.

Lush

One of my favourite brands and it has some of my favourite Christmas releases. Starting with Snow Fairy. I love this scent so much and now they have a Body Conditioner as well as the shower gel. I definitely need to stock up on this one.


They also do some awesome bubble bars and bath bombs, which I'd love to use but I don't actually have a bath.

This year I have noticed that they released a new lip scrub Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub and it is delicious! I will be getting some of that as well.

Too Faced

Another brand that has awesome Christmas releases. This year Mecca got the Grande Hotel Cafe, Merry Kissmas Melted Liquid Lipsticks, Let It Glow kit and the Merry Macaroons palette as well as some little deluxe size products as Christmas ornaments.




Lancome

Also on the Mecca site, Lancome released a few Christmas items including the Divine Look Set, Hypnose Volume set and a Christmas Bauble. 



Zoeva

Zoeva released 3 eyeshadow palettes in the Plaisir Box, it includes the Blanc Fusion eyeshadow palette, the Caramel Malange palette and the Cocoa Blend palette. They are all so gorgeous, it's definitely worth picking up this set.



Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Whether you love him or hate him, the Jeffree Star Christmas release is amazing! The Holiday bundle shades are a little out there but who doesn't love his cool and crazy colours. The colours that were released include; Checkmate, Chrysanthemum, Designer Blood, Crocodile Tears, Sagittarius, Deceased and Pumpkin Pie.



Kylie Cosmetics

Lastly, I have to mention Kylie Cosmetics. They went crazy with their Christmas releases and hopefully you were lucky enough to get your hands on some. There is way too many to list but there's a few different bundles and lipkit sets that are worth picking up if you haven't gotten them already.



What are your favourite Christmas releases this year? Let me know below and I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 4!
 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.