Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas: The Christmas Tag

Welcome back to Blogmas day 2! Today I thought I'd do the Christmas Tag that I found on Makeup Savvy to get into the Christmas spirit. I love doing these kind of themed tag posts and I love Christmas so why not combine the two!


 If you wish to take part, I've left the questions down the bottom for you to copy to your blog post.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
What better way to get hyped up for Christmas than to watch Christmas movies! A few of my favourites include The Santa Clause, Home Alone, Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
For me it's always been Christmas morning! Isn't that the excitement of it all and getting up super early to see what was left under the tree?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Spending Christmas (2012) in England is probably my favourite. To be able to experience a (kinda) white Christmas was amazing, plus I really love the atmosphere on England around Christmas time.

4. Favourite festive food?
My grandparents make the best plum pudding ever and I look forward to it every year. Also, who doesn't love a good rum ball!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't think I necessarily have a favourite. I just really value being able to spend time with my family now that I live away from home. My Macbook was a pretty great gift though and it's lasted me ages!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon. I love the smell of cinnamon around Christmas time. When it gets close to Christmas I love stocking up on Lush Snow Fairy it always reminds of Christmas and that amazing candy store scent is to die for.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
How un-festive of me, but I actually don't. When I lived at home we used to go to the midnight service and it used to be my favourite part of Christmas.

8. What tops your tree?
Mmm, the big debate. Angel or Star...
I definitely top my tree with a Star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, extravagant) give you always asked for but never received?
I have a feeling this is super generic but a pony. Everyone wants a pony when you're a kid, right?

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting together with family and friends in the lead up to Christmas day is probably the best part. Also being able to spend a day being super chill and laid back is great, especially considering I work in retail and I don't get a chance to just relax over the Christmas period.

Questions
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
4. Favourite festive food?
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
6. Favourite Christmas scent?

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?


If you take part in this Christmas tag be sure to leave a comment below. Also feel free to link me to your Blogmas posts.

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.