Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas: What I Love About Christmas

We are already up to Blogmas Day 4! Just over a week until Christmas, can you believe it? This year has gone incredibly fast and I'm actually super excited for Christmas and to see what the New Year brings.



As you can probably tell by the title, today I thought I'd talk about what I love about Christmas. I'm not really sure how long this post is going to be as I think I'm just going to ramble on a bit, but who needs structure? A long winded chat is good right?

As someone who works in retail I both love and absolutely loathe Christmas. I really do think Christmas is the silly season as it tends to bring out the worst in some people, I can tell you I have seen it all. Anyways, this post isn't about that so I'm going to avoid that topic altogether now.

The main thing that I love about Christmas is that in genuinely brings people together. As someone who lives far away from my Family I really enjoy the time I get to spend with them. I may not get to go home for Christmas but at least I have friends here who are just like family to me. It definitely makes the day a lot more enjoyable when you can be surrounded by good company.

I love that during the lead up to Christmas, everyone is a lot more happier and joyous. I also enjoy all the Christmas baking that comes with it and being able to share it with friends and family.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to include this or not but I think it is kind of important and that is gift giving. When I was younger I don't think I fully understood it but now that I am older I see that it is definitely a sign of love. I don't expect any gifts during Christmas but for those who I do receive gifts from I'm super greatful. 

I really love giving gifts to my family and friends. I love wrapping presents, I love being creative and just being able to show my appreciation for everyone is what I love. May sounda little strange but buying gifts for people is so fun and it really shows what you think about them.

Did someone say Christmas movies? I'm literally a sucker for Christmas movies, especially Romance type ones. Also, Christmas music really pumps me up! I love watching Carols By Candlelight that's broadcasted on the TV a few days before Christmas, seeing all the musicians perform classic Christmas carols is what I live for.

I know this post was a little all over the place, but thank you for reading! I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 5!


 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.