Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas Gift Ideas For Men

As you can probably tell by the title this post is a little different to my previous gift guide post, where instead I'm going to focus on gift ideas for men. I always find it difficult to shop for the guys in my life so I thought this would be handy for everyone. If you were to ask a guy what they got for Christmas I can guarantee they'd probably say 'Socks and Jocks', or maybe that's just an Australian thing, either way I'm gonna help you change that.


What boy doesn't love a good video game? 

Sunnies for the boyfieee, am I right?


Portable speakers are always a good idea!


For the handyman.

I had to include a skincare type gift! Couldn't help myself.


This post was way out of my comfort zone, do you see any makeup or beauty related items here haha! I hope this helps you with your Christmas shopping though, let me know your go to gift ideas for men.

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.