Wednesday 21 December 2016

Blogmas: Favourite Palettes


I can't believe how well I have stuck to Blogmas! I'm going to be taking a little break after this I think, even though I'm really loving these posts. Welcome to Blogmas Day 8 - today I want to show you all some of my favourite makeup palettes, that hopefully you love too!



Both high end palettes here; the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette and Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. The Shade and Light palette is perfect for neutral eyeshadow looks, it also has the perfect black eyeshadow that I think every eye palette needs.

The Sweet Peach palette is so beautiful. I love all Too Faced palettes but this is an all time favourite for me. I love the matte shades and the ones that have a glitter reflect are also gorgeous. I know a lot of bloggers have a bit of a love hate relationship with this palette but I think it's perfect.



I feel as though I'm a little bias here as I have included all high end palettes. The Tarte Tartelette palette and the Becca x Jaclyn Hill face palette - again both are amazing. If you are only going to buy one eyeshadow palette, this is the one to get. Perfect base shades, transition colours and even the dark shades in this palette are gorgeous. All the shades are super blendable and it's incredibly easy to create a simple day-time look and to also add those darker shades for a night-time or formal event.

Lastly, the Becca x Jaclyn Hill face palette. If you love Champagne Pop then you need this palette - it's limited edition so definitely try to pick this one up. I love the blush shades in this palette as well, they can be subtle or you can build them up to get a nice pop of colour. As for the highlight shades, well they are amazing. Champagne Pop is a definite favourite that I would consider buying in singularly as well - I just think this was more value for money at the time.


Well, that's it! It's quite a short list but these have been my go to's for 2016. What palettes have you been loving this year? Let me know below and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another blogmas post!

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.