Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas: Favourite Christmas Vlogs

Welcome to the first day of Blogmas! This year I decided to do 12 Days of Blogmas as a way to get into the Christmas spirit, and I also don't have the time to do a full Blogmas so thought this was the best way to celebrate Christmas on my blog.

In the spirit of Blogmas I'm going to start off by letting you guys know who I love to follow throughout December and my favourite vloggers who do Vlogmas.

Firstly, for me it isn't Christmas without watching Zoella. I love her Vlogmas vlogs and religiously watch them every year, without a fail. Be sure to check her out if you don't already as this year Zoe is doing the 24 Days of Zoella and Vlogmas



Another British Youtuber that I love to follow around is Tanya Burr. Much like Zoe I watch her vlogs religiously over Christmas. I don't know what it is about watching how other people celebrate Christmas but it just makes me super happy and excited for Christmas.


I swear I could almost spend a whole day watching Youtubers vlog Christmas. Both Joe Sugg and Alfie Deyes are ones I like to watch, however I don't tend to watch them every day.

If you aren't following Karissa Pukas then what are you doing? A Canadian beauty Youtuber who does Karismas in the lead up to Christmas. I love her vlogs so much, she was living in Australia but recently moved back to Canada so I'm interested to see how and if her Christmas will be different this year.

That sums up some of my favourite Christmas vloggers for this year! If there's any others you think I should know about let me know below. I look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow for Blogmas Day 2!

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin twitter instagram pinterest facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.