Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas: Gingerbread Cookies

Yes! I am actually going to bake gingerbread cookies. No, I didn't make gingerbread men (I'm a little sad about this). Yes, it's Blogmas Day 5!

If you follow me on Twitter you would've probably seen that I am trying to transition to a vegan diet, so today I'm going to show you how to make Vegan Gingerbread Cookies. I got the recipe from Veggieful and it seems super easy so let's jump right to it!


I got all my ingredients out and ready, preheated the oven to 180 degrees Celcius and lined a baking tray with baking paper.

2 1/4 Cups of Plain Flour
3/4 Cups of Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp of Ground Ginger
1 Tsp of Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
3/4 Cups of Coconut Oil (the original recipe used melted vegan butter, but I opted for this.)
1/4 Cup of Golden Syrup


I combined all the ingredients in a large bowl until it formed a dough and then used a round cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.


I baked them for around 15 minutes, and they were golden. While they are baking they smell so good!! It made my apartment smell like Christmas.

Once they were cooled I drizzled over melted vegan chocolate. They actually taste really good, so I suggest testing these out.


 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness these look absolutely delicious! How yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.